The RESEARCH PROCESS
• What do I really want to find out?
• What is my purpose?
• Why do I need to find this out?
• What are the key words and ideas of the task?
• What do I need to do?
• Where can I find the information I need?
• What do I already know?
• What do I still need to find out?
• What sources and equipment can I use?
• How will I record the information?
• How relevant is the information I have found?
• How credible is the information I have found?
• What information do I really need to use?
• What information can I leave out?
• How can I best use this information?
• Have I enough information for my purpose?
• Do I need to use all this information?
• How can I best combine information from the different sources?
• How should I present this information?
• What will I do with the information?
• With whom will I be sharing this information?
• What did I learn from this?
• How did I go - with each step of the information process?
• How did I go - presenting the information
• What would I do differently/better with my next assignment