School and Community Information
Letter from the Headmaster – 29 March 2021
Parent and Carers
In light of the most recent COVID-19 updates for Queensland, TSS has made the following decisions for our school:
- For both campuses, Term One will conclude at the end of the school day tomorrow, Tuesday 30 March. These arrangements include our Preschool.
- Boarding travel arrangements are being adjusted accordingly for the TSS provided busses. We will supervise those boys that cannot change their individual boarder travel arrangements until Thursday.
- Wednesday and Thursday this week will be student free days with Term Two beginning on Monday 19 April, not Tuesday 20 April as per our current calendar.
- Students that have been in greater Brisbane since March 20 for Cricket, Sailing, Debating, or an excursion must stay home tomorrow. If they have to attend school for any reason tomorrow they will be required to wear their own mask for the entire school day.
- The TSS Year 12 Formal has been postponed until the end of Term Two.
- Decisions regarding holiday camps will be made at the close of business this Wednesday 30 March.
- All assessment scheduled for Tuesday and Wednesday will be moved to early Term Two.
These decisions are not easy to make however we do remind all families that we are the largest boarding school in Queensland and protecting the staff and students on both campuses is our number one priority when decisions around COVID-19 are made.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation and support.
Mr Andrew Hawkins