Posted: 31st October 2019
Mrs Debbie Turner – School Archivist
Aerial shot of TSS grounds c. 1950. Perhaps this photo might help explain why the clock tower only has three clock faces? Also, note the river area in front of Biddle House.
Sourced from the Album House Record begun by Rev. C. M. Compton, Delpratt Housemaster from July 1945.
Copyright © 2020 The Southport School The Corporation of the Synod of the Diocese of Brisbane trading as The Southport School
All Rights Reserved CRICOS Provider: 00523F Web Design by 7thVision