Dr David Short – Careers Guidance Counsellor
Applications for Bond University’s May 2019 Student for a Semester Program are now open.
I am pleased to let you know that applications for our May Student for a Semester Program are now open, and will close on Friday, 26 April.
This program is the perfect chance for your ambitious Year 11 and 12 students to gain an authentic and memorable university experience, as they study a Bond subject, meet current Bondies, and get involved in university life.
• The Student for a Semester timetable outlines the available list of subjects for May.
• Applications are open to all students currently in Year’s 11 and 12 including international students studying in your school.
• The May semester will run from Monday, 13 May to Saturday, 17 August, and students will need to be available to attend the full duration of the semester.
• Students who successfully pass their Student for a Semester subject may be able to receive credit towards their Bond University undergraduate degree.
• The program fee is offered at the exclusive rate of $250 which includes access to all facilities including the Library and state-of-the-art Sports Centre.
• Every participant is provided with their own Bond Student Mentor to call upon at any time during the semester, in addition to full support from our Bond staff.
The online application form, further program information and key dates can be found at www.bond.edu.au/student-for-a-semester
On Monday, April 1 we have the Australian Defence Force Academy Future Leaders Networking Event. This evening will included presentations from UNSW and recent ADFA graduates.
As well as networking with current ADF members and light canapés. This event is perfect for year 12 students considering university next year and year 11 students looking towards their future.
RSVP: [email protected]
Copyright © 2019 The Southport School The Corporation of the Synod of the Diocese of Brisbane trading as The Southport School
All Rights Reserved CRICOS Provider: 00523F Web Design by 7thVision