TSS Vacation Care is open for TSS and St Hilda’s students only.
Please complete an Enrolment Form stating all persons who can drop off/collect your child with their mobile number and relationship to the child.
Information for Students from Preschool to Year 6
- OSHC takes place in the Pearson Building opposite Southport Park shops and in between Imagine Childcare Centre and the Lexus garage. We employ consistent OSHC staff who are under the supervision of the TSS Preschool Coordinator.
- Before school Care is open from 7am – 8.30am and After School Care is open from 3pm – 6pm.
- Vacation care is all day between the hours of 7am and 6pm – you are welcome to drop off and pick up any time during these hours.
- You must ensure you sign in and out for each session attended.
- Children will need; morning tea, lunch, afternoon tea if staying after 3.30pm, water bottle, hat, sensible play clothes.
- 24 hours’ notice is needed for cancellations to avoid financial penalty.
- You MUST contact OSHC staff if you do not need a booked session to ensure staff are not wasting time looking for a child who has gone home with parents.
- You can contact OSHC staff on 5531 9925, please call back if the phone is not answered the first time – sometimes staff are busy with the children or outside and do not hear the phone. Alternatively, you can email Karen Humphreys – email@example.com
- There are late fees if you child is not collected by 6pm.
- NO EGGS OR NUTS due to allergies
- Please inform a staff member if your child has allergies or special requirements.
- We are an approved service and can offer CCS rebates to eligible parents. Please check with Centrelink to see if you are eligible. Customer Reference Numbers (CRN) and Date of Birth must be provided to enable us to process the rebates.
- Fee statements will be emailed monthly – please look for an email from Numeropro – this is our CCMS that links with Centrelink.
Vacation Care Brochure Enrolment Form Holiday Program