Posted: 28th November 2017
Tuesday 29 January 2019
- Boys do not wear school uniform on this day.
- 9.00am in the Prep Hall, Preparatory School campus. All new boys and their parent(s) are addressed by the Head of Preparatory School – Mr Jeff Symms. Introduction to other key staff.
- 9.30am All new boys and their parent(s) move with class teachers to classrooms for a brief welcome/orientation session. The sessions in class should conclude by 10.30 am.
- 10.30am Reception, Year 1 & 2 boys and their parents depart school
- 10.30am Welcome morning tea for new Year 3-6 boys and parents.
- 11.00am -12.00pm Boys and parents in separate sessions:-
- Introduction to TSS routines plus ID photos
- I.T. – logging on for 2017
- Music/Sport information session
- Orientation morning concludes at 12.00pm