This application form allows families to apply online and pay via credit card. A non-refundable fee of $250 will be charged per application.
Entry to places in 2023 are currently at capacity
For enquiries regarding availability please contact Admissions directly to discuss. Please note that your son's application will be placed on a waitlist. You will be contacted to arrange an interview only in the event that a place becomes available in our 2023 cohorts.
Limited places in 2024 are available however all applications will initially be waitlisted.
Applications for entry in 2025 and following years are open and welcomed, however will be placed on a waitlist.
Before you start the application, please ensure you have the following ready.
- Boy's last two end of semester school reports
- Boy's Birth Certificate or Passport
- Small, recent photo of student
- Boy's most recent NAPLAN results (if applicable)
- Evidence of Australian Citizenship (if born overseas)
- Copy of Visa (if applicable)
- Any official documentation relating to custody or guardianship (if applicable).
- All specialist assessment reports (if applicable)
- Policy documents have been read and understood by parent(s) or guardian(s) (www.thesouthportschool.com/policies)
- AEAS Test Results for student's whose second language is English (please visit www.aeas.com.au for further information).
This form should take you approximately 30 minutes to complete providing you have all supporting information at hand.
Contact: [email protected]